Hello everyone here is a small patch earlier this month, so we offer some developments!
- First of all, the page with the evolution of your sources and pages is enhanced:
- We then created a screen with the notifications of your site as a timeline. Do not hesitate to send us your opinion about this evolution!
- Finally you can now configure and copy your script in the configuration section of your script.
- On the event tab we have added the possibility to search for an event to facilitate navigation..
- We have modified the Session filters, the Domains: Browser, OS and Environment are merged, as well as IP, URL, Data, consultation and Referent.
- You can now share sessions with your mobile.
- It is now possible to filter these consultations with 4 buttons.
- The homepage has evolved, you can now view statistics in two clicks in two weeks.
- On mobile devices it is now possible to send a Weasel by shaking his phone.
- You can now see more relevant information directly in the list of consultations.
- With mobile vew we cut half of the page of the sessions. On the one hand, the other sessions filter.
- We have changed the icon for the clarity of the screen size.
- New information is available in the session screen.
- The mobile vue of consultations has evolved, the types of consultations are now icons.
- In XHR consultations it is possible to see the complete URL of the request.
- The return button is more natural in the detail screen of a lookup, it comes back to the list of lookups.
- The navigation on the event tab on mobile and tablet has become smoother and clearer.
The WeselSpark team wishes you a happy new year 2018!
- The mobile menu has evolved, a click on a direct link closes the menu without having to click on Next.
- The size of the data returned by a lookup is now displayed on the agent tab of a consultation.
- It is now possible to copy the identifier of a site directly on the page of my sites via a new button..
- Weasel Spark is now a web app!
- Pre-filling the script configuration.
- Fix on the menu, depending on the size of the screen, the menu button was not displayed on mobile.
- On the site selection page, sites are now sorted alphabetically.
2.2.4 (early December)
It is Christmas for the time at Weasel Spark, here is a small list of evolutions that we have prepared for you !
- Your screen of the sessions has been completely revised! You can now browse through this new screen from your smartphone!
- Links to tracker bugs are opened in new tabs.
- Instead of logging out when you visit a site that you do not have access to, you will be directed to a special page.
- We have reduced the size of the bug report images, but you can now click on them to enlarge them.
- The Weasel icon is now on mobile!
- The management of the filters has changed. You can now remove them from the sidenav.
- A real-time alert system has been installed. You can subscribe and follow the proper functioning of your app in real time.
- The administration section of the administration site has been completely redesigned to facilitate its use on mobile devices.
- Checkpoints are set in the configuration section including the e-mail address when adding a user.
- The funnel view has been modified to be more responsive.
- A loader has been added to alert the user that loading the page with slow pages may take some time.
- Update of Angular framework in version 1.6
- Update of web pack in version 3