- We added a new type of site to allow the display of the windows tracker.
- The sessions of the windows tracker are now operational and can display at each step a screenshot of the target.
Configuration position icone weasel
at the beginning of this month the team of the rest presents its new products
Config des alertes
To avoid being overwhelmed by alerts and false positives, you now have the option to ignore certain alerts with a new screen.
In our example, we ignore the alerts of slow pages of less than 2000ms. And we ignore the XHR status 401 (token Oauth has to be renewed, it is not an error)
Verification of the configuration
In order to avoid config errors you are allowed to look at ignored alerts
Youtube (continuation and conclusion)
Maybe some of you noticed that we had some problems with the youtube API when uploading videos about Sanity Check.
Today it is over! Goodbye YouTube and welcome the HTML5 video player. We solved the problem by hosting the videos themselves.
The fields entered by the user can now be hidden for privacy.
Capture the position of the mouse during the flight of events.
The tracker rejuvenates: great cleaning and redesign in typescript.
Beautiful month of May! Here are the latest changes to Weasel Spark.
Redesign pages while viewing a session and a notification
We have improved the page photos for better readability.
Planned task added for Sanity Check (Beta)
Functionality added to start your tests automatically with a predefined time interval.
Ergonomic improvement of the Alert page
On the notification page there is something new that you can do now:
- filter your Xhr alerts based on the http-code of your requests.
- hide the graph to see more alerts.
To prepare for the summer season, Weasel Spark invites you to discover its new features.
New types of reports have arisen.
- The detail screen now shows the number of notifications based on the days of the week.
The start screen is more relevant.
To better present the different information, we go back to you:
- We have combined the 3 graphs to provide better readability.
- The colors have been revised to be more harmonious with the rest of the site.
- To identify the recent problems of your site, the top 5 messages are visible on the homepage
Integration of notifications in the chat
We can now offer you to link alerts to your favorite chat
- You can manage different configurations depending on the different types of alerts
- Direct access to the session is available to analyze the source of the alert
A Sanity Check more readable, accessible and better maintainable
- The report on the Sanity Check is expressed in French
- You can edit a step from the test case report
- We can name (or describe) a step of a test case
- You have the opportunity to describe multiple goals. This is particularly useful if you have generated IDs in your test case conversion
- You can add intermediate steps in your test case
A profile screen to manage… my profile :)
- Profile management (e-mail view, password editing and user language selection)
- Ability to manage the notifications of each site without being a manager
- Displaying the list of sites.